You are here. Home » Candids » Jennifer Lawrence hits NYC

Jennifer Lawrence hits NYC

10 comments

“The Hunger Games” star Jennifer Lawrence was spotted out on the town Saturday night. The Oscar winner was hanging out and drinking with a group of mostly male friends at Lower East Side Italian spot Bacaro, and smoking cigarettes outside of the restaurant and being largely left alone by other revelers. Just as well — Lawrence, 22, recently said, “Fame or being famous has never impressed me. Just because you’re getting recognized by other people doesn’t mean you’ve become anything special.

Source: NY Post

You may also like

10 comments

Joel April 3, 2013 - 3:00 pm

Please go see you’re email because I sent you a thing about Jenniffer that I wanted you to see. Thanks !

Joel April 3, 2013 - 4:25 pm

Sorry for being annoying but I really need your help.

Jennifer is my idol so I and more tons of people would liike to have a Q&A.

So I created a post on her Subreddit about that. Some people replied and said that they would support me. So I though ” Like no one is able to really dedicate and do this, I will! “.
So I started thinking in ways to get people atention and Jennifer’s attetion. This was my idea :

-Organize a project were I will create a Facebook page with the objective to get Jennifer closer to her fans via internet. Then create a blog for questions. Then I got some ideasfrom other people, because a girl said that she is doing a promotion video about the project ( with the name of the project and objectives, like 1:30min long) and a guy said that he was going to get info on how to contact her publicist and maybe her. After I had evidence that people wanted, I would try get in touch with her publicist and explain him the situacion and the project, etc.
And hope for the best.

And I wanted to ask if you could support my project and help spread the word.

Also, I don’t have a name for the project, so if you have any sugestion please say. Something like a clever name but not abou Hunger Games or any movie something that had to do with her.

Thank you, and please reply.

Angelic April 3, 2013 - 5:17 pm

I have replied to your email.

Joel April 3, 2013 - 6:19 pm

Sorry, I know I’m really annoying but I think this means to you a lot, like to me.

I didn’t receive your reply, so could you send it again to this email ?

Maybe I wrote the email wrong.

Joel April 3, 2013 - 6:25 pm

Please say when you resend the email so I can tell you if I received .

Joel April 3, 2013 - 8:54 pm

Please try and sen the reply to this email that I used now.

I think my other one is not good.

Joel April 3, 2013 - 11:04 pm

Sorry to annoy you but just finished the facebook page.

Please support me, and reply to my email trough this new one, because I want to know what you think.

Angelic April 4, 2013 - 2:51 am

what’s your email?

is it j1818.mail@gmail.com?
or?

Joel April 4, 2013 - 5:24 pm

Sorry but that email seems to not been working.

Send it to this email please

joforce.psn@hotmail.com